Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome back!

As you noticed, I recently took a break from the blog world but I'm baack! Aren't you excited? Ha! Life has continued on at rapid speed and we've had much life happen as we have bumbled along which I will share with you in the future.

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that I haven't forgotten you or lost interest in writing about our adventures. Right now we are enjoying the changing seasons from the bright, beautiful fall colors to the first flurries that are tickling our noses.

Stay tuned...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only see 5 cookie holders. Time for an update?? Love you.ineyer

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

I can't keep the sixth cookie eater to hold still long enough to get a photo. I'll be watching for the perfect moment though...