Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Helping Hand...

Time after time after time, I find myself wondering why we even bother to mop the floor, clean the toilets or even fold laundry. In two seconds flat, one of the darling babes that live in this home have what was done undone without any effort at all. I realize there is this thing out there called Murphy's Law....my children like to put their own personal spin on the 'law'.

Here's what I found when I followed the delightful squeal:


Would you ever have guessed how absolutely fun it is to pull the newly folded clothes out of the basket and see what the responses from the adults in the house sound like....and let's not forget the responses from those who are not currently adults that were asked to help refold the clean clothes.

But she's just so cute! How could you be frustrated with such sweetness??

1 comment:

momwithbrownies said...

Awww...Look at her face! What a precious little princess. You've now found her new toy! :-)