Monday, April 16, 2007

Why We Blog....

Why do we blog?

I'm sure everyone has their very own personal story. For me, I've got a lot stuff floating around in my head wanting to come out. So this is a creative outlet for me. I was blogging before blogging became popular, sending out emails with life stories as they happened here, to all who would listen. It also let's me get down the crazy things that happen in our life. So I guess it's also like a journal, a biography and a scrapbook all wrapped up in one. It also is like my very own therapist. I can say whatever is on my heart and in my head all while notes are being taken.

Why do we read blogs?

Some read blogs because their friends strong arm them into it. Some are just interested in what's going on in the lives of those that blog. And others just like to have something to read and what is more fun than reading about real life?

What do we blog about?

I've read some on computer technology, video gaming, coffee drinking experiences, life according to pink and my personal favorite....personal life stories. You can blog about anything. Anything that inspires you.

Blogging is a great way to communicate with others. I hope that my blogging experience does inspire others or at least give them a good ol' belly laugh from time to time. Life is full of great moments to cherish, to capture, to laugh at and to blog....

1 comment:

momwithbrownies said...

I check in everyday to see if you've written anything. I get a little boost of energy and excitement when I see that friends of mine have written something new. I love it!