Sunday, October 14, 2007

Top Ten Things I Just Realized.

There is a few things that I've realized in the last couple days.

1. I don't have enough dishes.

2. There are not enough sippy cups in my cupboard to accommodate the traveling drink fest on a per child basis.

3. Silverware is in high demand and is never available when needed.

4. My new dishwasher is not big enough!

5. My washer and dryer are objecting to all the activity they are receiving especially since Aaron has come down with the flu this very weekend.

6. After I'm done serving firsts, it's time to start the second round.

7. My bathroom door needs to be revolving not constantly slamming.

8. I made 3 pitcher's full of kool-aid and we are still running on empty.

9. Mt. Everest meet Mt. 7kids2adults.

and number 10:

I feel outnumbered!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

Just want you to know that I am continuing to lift you and your family up in prayer regularly. I can only imagine....lots to figure out on the fly, I'm sure. Praying God's grace and covering over you all. Love, Julie

momwithbrownies said...

And then there were Nine!

My tips...

~Lysol Wipes

~Potty flushable toddler wipes
~Pitchers with spouts

~Cups with names on them

~No second helpings

~Fruit to grab for snacks

~pretzels and nuts and party mixes pre-made, by you, in little baggies ready for the handing out for tv watching and game play

~No food out of the living room

~Plastic wholesale box
of "silverware" for fast fix to dirty dishes dilemma

Take them or leave them.
They work for us. :-)

Unknown said...

you need 11 things like Brad needs new computer xD.

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

I appreciate your prayers, Julie! We need them very much.

Shelly, thanks for the tips! I already got paper plates and forks!