Thursday, February 19, 2009

He's a funny one....

Aaron is an amazing child. He likes to use the words hideous, sewage and delirious. He also is a tease. He loves to get his two year old sister in a whirl. He gets that twinkle in his eye and you know he's up to something. One of my favorite things about this kid is his one-eyed pirate grin. He kind of squints one eye closed and tilts his head to one side and then, you know he's gonna say something profound. We call him our very own fortune cookie. You just never know what wise words are going to come out.

Yesterday he was teasing his little sister until she was in a screaming fit. I calmly told him that I was going to send him to the moon if he didn't stop. He looks up at me with his one-eyed pirate look and said, Mooooom, that would take a rocket ship!

Ok, so he's got me there. He's a pretty smart kid in my opinion.

No comments: