Monday, February 23, 2009

A Unexpected Reply

I was sitting on Grace's bed giving great encouragement to her on how to organize her things when Kara, our two year old, came to see me. She told me she needed to talk to me. I gently placed her on the bed next to me and asked her what she wanted to talk about. She looked at me with those deep blue eyes and responded with an unexpected reply. Her answer was simply...boys!

The only thought that ran through my head along with the uncontrollable laughter was that I think we are in trouble. She's quite a character.

3 comments:

That Portland Guy said...

You guys just live to darn far away. >.<

Anonymous said...

You know, thats really disturbing coming from a 2 year old.

Creative Closet Organizer said...

Boys Boys Boys- It's all uphill from here deary! LOL
Hope to see you on the next Mom's night out!
-Amber