Monday, May 19, 2008

Addiction

Our two year old is an addict. That seems like such a crazy age to have addiction problems but she does. It's kind of like her coffee fix. She wants it, when she wants it. If you don't move fast enough, she will start hitting your arm repeating the word's "frog", "frog" till you finally give in. Then, she takes your hand and leads you to the computer.

What in the world am I talking about? I'm talking about Youtube.com, of course.

When Barbara and Sharlene were staying with us, Kara was so hysterical most of the time. In order to calm her down, Bob would whisk her away to his office and play some 'youtube' videos just to get her mind off of all that was going on. She fell in love with one in particular.....Crazy Frog. I don't know why but that one just tickles her fancy. Now she wants to watch it over and over.

I need to get her on video to show those crazy frog producers what effect they have on young viewers! She dances to the music and she has the crazy frog 'beep beep' down to a science.

What did we ever do before Youtube? I've just recently seen some music videos to songs that were popular in my teen years. I didn't even know they were out there.....boy, do I feel old now!

2 comments:

HISchild said...

Haven't you listened to the music in the grocery store lately? I know we are old!

E

momwithbrownies said...

Heather, have you seen this!?

Subway bans homeschoolers!

I'm not happy and I don't think you will be either. Do you feel a blog coming on? :-)

Shelly M.
The Mom With Brownies
Homeschool Mom to 5 sons