Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Meme

I've been tagged by a friend of mine over at 'You've Got To Be Kidding' for a new meme. Sorry it took me so long to get it done, Ellen!


Favorite person outside of family? This is hard because I have several....Lisa, Becky, Robin, Shelly, Betty.

Favorite Food: Mexican

Quirks about you: I didn't see a need to drive past 14 mile till I met some of my favorite people....now look at me, the world's our playground!

Any regrets in life?
My first marriage

Favorite Charity or Cause? Karmanos Cancer Institute

How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? A quote from Bob: Sensitive, Loving, Wife and Mom, Friend, Coffee-lover, Wonderful Cook

Favorite Blog recently? A pondering heart has been a new favorite. She's a 17 year old young lady trying to follow Christ.

Something you can't get enough of? Hugs from my kids

Worst job you ever had? Kentucky Fried Chicken. The assistant manager didn't like me for several reasons so he gave me the gross jobs like cleaning out the bottoms of all the garbage cans and bathroom duty. I quit after two weeks. I thought that was ample time to give it a shot.

What job would you pay not to have? Garbage clean up. Gross!

If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you be? I think it's better to just not know about stuff sometimes.

Favorite Bible Verse right now? Psalm 34:18...The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit. This verse is full of comfort and brings me a sense of peace. Knowing that God is close by, warms my heart.

Guilty pleasure? Chocolate and coffee

Got any confessions? I like what Ellen said.....between me and Jesus

If you had to spend $1,000 on yourself, how would you spend it? I could really use some new clothes. Oh, and I would love to buy several pairs of shoes.

Favorite thing about your house? The bathroom. It's usually where I get two seconds to myself.

Least favorite thing about your house? My laundry room.

One thing you are bad at? Organization

One thing you are good at? Cooking

If you could change something about your circumstances, what would it be? More 'paying' customers.

Who would you like to meet someday? George Bush, our president.

Who is your real life hero? My Grandpa. This is a post in itself. He is a living example of Christ. I've seen him back up his faith with his actions time and time again without complaint. He is gentle and kind and is all around amazing.

What is the hardest part of your job? Not much time for myself and not enough of me to go around.

When are you the most relaxed? In the evening, when the kids are all tucked in and the world is quieting down for the night.

What stresses you out? When the money doesn't stretch as far as it needs to, when I have too much on my plate and when I do not get enough sleep.

What can you not live without? Christ

Why do you blog? To capture the events of my life. It's the story behind the picture.

I'm not tagging anyone in particular but if you would like to share your answers with me. Please let me know. I'd love to read them :-)

Okay - rules:
1. Answer ALL the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.
New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
Bloggy friendsBloggers you’d like to get to know better
Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will

1 comment:

HISchild said...

These really are interesting to read. THANKS!