Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again!

Long, long ago in the land of 'the Mom with Brownies', I was tagged to do a meme on The Top Ten Books I needed should I be trapped on an Island with my children. So here it goes:

1. Bringing Up Boys by Dr. James Dobson would be an absolute must.

2. Making Children Mind Without Losing Yours by Kevin Leman.

3. Frog and Toad Together.

4. Bob books (the entire set) because one of the children wants to read the following.

5. Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People.

6. The Bible.

7. The Lord of the Ring Series

8. Narnia

9. The Pokey Little Puppy

10. SAS Survival Handbook: How to Survive in the Wild, in any Climate, on land or at Sea

Ok, Random Harmony, you're it!

1 comment:

momwithbrownies said...

oh, I'm thinking #10 should be on my list too.

Being that we're stuck on that island and all. :-)