Saturday, May 05, 2007

And The Prize Goes To.......

Our insurance is about to run out. So, because of that, I scheduled all the family to get their teeth cleaned, flossed and looked at by the dentist. If you know me, that takes quite some spurring on. I hate going to the dentist. That metal scraping against my teeth about sends me through the roof. However, the kids think it's just another adventure in life that leads them to getting to pick from the treasure box.

After Mr. Dentist looked at all of our teeth, he announced that everyone was in great shape except for my dear, tooth-cavity challenged husband who had to come back the next day for a couple of fillings. It just wouldn't be considered a complete dentist trip if we weren't contributing to the 'send the dentist on a trip via his new YACHT' fund.

One of the perks of going to our dentist is that they have a monthly drawing that you can enter if you are under the age of twelve. It involves a cute, cuddly, stuffed animal. This months prize happened to be a duck named Flappy Jumbo.

We got a call on Wednesday that our five year old, Ryan, had won the prize. He was so very excited and could not wait until I took him there to pick up his prize. He decided that Flappy did not suit Mr. Duck so his named has been changed to Quackers. I was so very excited for him especially because if you remember back in October, I posted about our family pumpkin prize winning events which had left Ryan the only one without a prize and also because I didn't have more pumpkin to figure out what to do with.

Yay! Ryan! You have a winning smile!

No comments: